Konrad Annerud: Il sosia svedese del giovane Leo

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Leonardo DiCaprio Has the Most Insane Swedish Doppelganger, Konrad Annerud: See the Shocking Pics!

the-same-bad-habit

Think back to the days of your youth. Before Justin Bieber had Purpose or the boys of One Direction dragged you down. It was a simpler time, when a boy with perfect, floppy hair and a cigarette behind his ear never let go. That’s right, we’re talking about Leonardo DiCaprio circa 1996/’97 when Jack Dawson was our Romeo (see what we did there?). Well, fans are having major flashbacks thanks to new Internet sensation Konrad Annerud.

The 21-year-old Swedish model, musician, and bartender is the spitting image of ‘90s Leo, and now our hearts can go on. Annerud’s Instagram account is like a shrine to the five-time Oscar nominee, featuring some modeling pics, shirtless photos, and a series of shots with cigarettes that will make you feel like you are on the Titanic, learning to spit “like a man.”

“It can become a bit hard sometimes when people call me Leo instead of my name,” Annerud told Swedish website Nyheter. “But it’s fun to be like him. He’s handsome.” (No word yet on whether or not Annerud is looking for his Rose.)

shirtless-and-sullen

And it isn’t just his Instagram account that is causing a stir. Annerud also admitted to turning heads when he’s out and about.

“It’s much worse when I am abroad,” he told Nyheter. “When I was in Italy last summer, I kind of felt like I wanted to shave off my hair. It was chaos. People shouted ‘Leo!’ and wanted to take pictures all the time. It was the craziest thing I ever experienced.”

The real DiCaprio, 40, who is preparing for the release of his latest Oscar attempt, The Revenant, has yet to comment on his look-alike. But if these two got together in the same room, the world might never recover.

SOURCE

Andate al link per le foto.. oppure il suo Instagram... https://instagram.com/konradannerud/
    Diciamo che assomigliare gli assomiglia, forse però ha la fronte un pò più grande...

2. The Departed

User deleted

Diciamo che gli somiglia molto di profilo, il taglio simile a quello che avevo Leo aiuta.

3.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    E ci marcia tanto su quel taglio, altrimenti basta tagliarselo ed è risolto il problema ;)

4. §Miss Leonardina§

User deleted

Oh no sto tizio anche qui :lol3:
    Stanno girando su Instagram queste foto, per somigliare a Leo somiglia ma dire sosia è troppo dai :lol:

5. Miss Adler
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Avete ragione ragazze, il taglio di capelli che ha lo aiuta molto. Di profilo poi..Nella seconda foto sembra quasi Leo a i tempi di "Ritorno dal nulla".

6. not so good

User deleted

Secondo me somiglia al Leo dei tempi di Titanic.
    Sicuramente ci marcerà molto sopra, così in qualche modo parlano di lui!

7. *Clarice*

User deleted

Gli somiglia, ma la gente è bacata se quando lo vede lo scambia per Leo. Sono rimasti fermi a 20 anni fa? Credono che Leo abbia trovato il siero della giovinezza?
    Ps. Leo aveva dei lineamenti più perfetti

8. Julié

User deleted

Vabbè. Sto tipo ci crede parecchio. Si fa le foto nelle stesse pose dei servizi anni '90 di Leo :ahah:
    E c'ha il frontone -_-

9.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    CITAZIONE (*Clarice* @ 31/10/2015, 10:05) 
    Gli somiglia, ma la gente è bacata se quando lo vede lo scambia per Leo. Sono rimasti fermi a 20 anni fa? Credono che Leo abbia trovato il siero della giovinezza?
    Ps. Leo aveva dei lineamenti più perfetti

Diciamolo chiaro e tondo: Leo era più BONO.
    Questo in certi scatti mi spaventa.. e non per la bellezza xD

10. §Miss Leonardina§

User deleted

Diciamo che è la brutta copia di Leo :asd:

11. not so good

User deleted

Sempre meglio l'originale! :P

12. Franci.
        +1   Like  

User deleted

In alcune foto è identico a Leo ai tempi del titanic...ma il altre c'ha na fronte che non finisce più, molto meglio il topo!!

11 replies since 30/10/2015, 17:38   812 views