Tina Fey difende Leo durante un'intervista

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Stern la stava intervistando e ad uncerto punto ha iniziato a aparlare di Leo, ovviamente dicendo cose poco carine, sul fatto che predica di ambiente poi però va in giro e "f***" tutte le modelle che vuole. Tina l'ha risposto per le rime. Ha detto che quello non influisce per niente con la sua lotta per la salvaguardia dell'ambiente, poi perchè criticarlo quando quelle modelle sono più che felici di andare con lui? Si, si useranno a vicenda ma ci guadagnano entrambi. Poi il fatto che Leo è ancora bello aiuta parecchio. E Brava Tina ;)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tina...bullshit-872697
    CITAZIONE
    Tina Fey Talks "Hollywood Bullshit," Defends Leonardo DiCaprio Against "Misogynist" Label

[...]Stern questioned the actress whether she was "turned off when Leonardo DiCaprio starts using the podium to talk about climate change?" to which Fey responded of his acceptance speech, "I mean, no. I always am psyched when someone is articulate at those things because, let’s face it, actors are very stupid. And a lot of times, when you let them talk, oofta. But he’s so smart and his speech was so cogent."

Expanding on the topic of DiCaprio, who took home his first Oscar at Sunday evening's awards for his leading role in The Revenant, Stern brought his intimate life into question.

"How do you f— that many women without a conscience?" Stern asked, followed by, "Does that give him a free pass to f— all these women in a misogynistic way?” (of his sexual choices not affecting the green footprint), and "Does it make it OK to be misogynistic as long as you’re for the environment?"

Fey quickly came to the defense of the actor's personal life choices. "This doesn’t affect the green footprint no matter how many women you f—," Fey reasoned. "I don’t think those fight each other. Like I said, there’s no green footprint," she responded to Stern's second question.

"Is it misogynistic to sleep with a bunch of women who want to sleep with you? No,” Fey posed to the radio host.

Stern continued pressing by questioning the comedic actress a fourth time ("Isn’t it misogynistic when you know you’re a man of power and you know that these girls are looking for something to use you for, they want the power, and you use them for their beauty?") about DiCaprio being misogynistic.

"I don’t think it’s misogynistic, no. I think that everybody there is up for it," Fey said in defense of the actor, quipping, "I think, also, because he’s still cute.”

2. §Miss Leonardina§

User deleted

Brava
    Non c'entra una mazza il suo impegno per l'ambiente con la sua vita privata -_-

3. The Departed

User deleted

" let’s face it, actors are very stupid" io la amo ogni giorno di più :lol3:

4. Franci.

User deleted

Finalmente qualcuno che lo difende da tutte le critiche per le modelle!

Cioè, non è che sia bello farsi tutte le bionde del mondo ma alla fine lui non ha mai illuso nessuna dicendo di amarla o che so io, anzi, percui lui sa di essere frutttato, loro sanno di non valere niente e pace

5.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Lui sfrutta loro come loro sfruttano lui. E' un 50 e 50. Loro vogliono avere notorietà e lui gliela dà, a patto che stiano al posto loro e non parlino. Quindi, se loro non volessero non accetterebbero mai.

6. *Pally*

User deleted

Ma chi era quell'idiota ? Insopportabile. Poi dire quelle cose alla radio. Sarà invidioso..

5 replies since 4/3/2016, 11:00   92 views