« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Forse è la volta buona...

CITAZIONE
    Leonardo DiCaprio To Star In Quentin Tarantino’s New Movie

EXCLUSIVE: Leonardo DiCaprio has said yes to starring in Quentin Tarantino’s new movie, which will reteam the actor and director from 2012’s Django Unchained. The new film, Tarantino’s ninth as director, was scooped up by Sony and already has an August 9, 2019 release date. The deal is expected to close soon, and this will become DiCaprio’s first film since he won the Oscar for The Revenant.

DiCaprio’s will play an aging actor in the story that is being kept under wraps but is a Pulp Fiction-esque movie set in the 1969 Los Angeles during the summer of the Manson murders.

Tarantino has already asked Margot Robbie to play the role of Sharon Tate, and as Deadline has reported Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt have been circling the project with DiCaprio for what is known to be two meaty male roles.

The release date coincides with the 50th anniversary of Tate’s murder at the hands of the Manson family.

The film is being produced by Harry Potter’s David Heyman, Tarantino and Shannon McIntosh, with Georgia Kacandes exec producer and line producer. Production begins this year, and is set with an $18 million California production tax credit.

DiCaprio is repped by LBI Entertainment and Hanson Jacobson.

SOURCE

Comunque io finchè non lo vedo sul set non ci credo.

2.     Like  

Chiara

Group
    Fans

Status
    Finalmente c'è qualcosa di ufficiale. Non ne potevo più di vederlo girarsi i pollici.
    Spero in un bel film.

3.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Onestamente l'unica cosa che ho capito è che interpreterà un attore.. ovviamente non è ambientato ai nostri tempi :(
    Chi preferireste tra Vrad e Tom nel film?
    E non ho capito se Margot Robbie è già ufficiale, mi è diventata indigesta:(

4.     Like  

Chiara

Group
    Fans

Status
    Preferisco Brad tra i due. Mi piacerebbe vederli recitare insieme.
    Di Margot ancora non si sa nulla. Però hai ragione Nicky, è diventata come il prezzemolo.
    Sarebbe un bel colpo grosso per lei se la prendono. Aggiunge un altro grande regista alla sua lista.

5.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Sono curiosa anche io di vederlo recitare con Brad... voglio vederli interagire.

6. The Departed

User deleted

Lo sapevooo, Brad secondo me è la spalla comica :*_*:

7.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    CITAZIONE (The Departed @ 13/1/2018, 00:53) 

Dovrà parlare italiano anche stavolta? :lol:
    Io voglio sapere come li vestiranno visto l'anno :lol3:

8.     Like  

Chiara

Group
    Fans

Status
    CITAZIONE (nicky; @ 13/1/2018, 00:57) 
    CITAZIONE (The Departed @ 13/1/2018, 00:53) 

Dovrà parlare italiano anche stavolta? :lol:
    Io voglio sapere come li vestiranno visto l'anno :lol3:

Di merda come sempre :lol3:
    Il film sarà strutturato come Pulp Fiction..la cosa mi rende molto felice.

9.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Sapete che io ancora non ho visto Pulp Fiction? :lol3: Devo vergognarmi.

10. The Departed

User deleted

Nooo Nicky, recuperalo subito :*_*:

Spero parlino entrambi in italiano :lol3: e spero che quello di Leo sia un un personaggio con delle sfumature comiche.

11.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    In italiano
    CITAZIONE
    Leonardo Di Caprio ancora con Quentin Tarantino

È quello di Leonardo DiCaprio il primo nome ufficiale ad entrare nel cast del nuovo film di Quentin Tarantino, quello ambientato nell'estate del 1969 e che ha sullo sfondo gli omicidi della Manson Family. Non sarà però lui - come in modo truffaldino titolato da qualcuno sul web - a interpretare Charles Manson, ma avrà il ruolo di un attore che sta invecchiando e cerca di rilanciare la sua carriera, la cui vita si intreccerà con gli omicidi.

Per Tarantino si tratta del nono film e della seconda collaborazione con DiCaprio, dopo Django Unchained. Adesso si aspetta la conferma di Margot Robbie nel ruolo di Sharon Tate e di sapere se Brad Pitt e Tom Cruise si uniranno al cast. Un ruolo è stato scritto anche per Al Pacino. Se tutti accettassero, sarebbe il film di Tarantino col cast più importante tra tutti quelli che ha fatto.

Come noto, il film sarà distribuito dalla Sony il 9 agosto 2019, cinquantesimo anniversario della strage di Bel Air.
    FONTE

12.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Altre precisazioni sul ruolo di Leo nel film: Leo interpreterà un attore che aveva il suo show western (Bounty Law) che andava in onda dal 1958 al 1963, il suo passaggio dalla televisione al cinema non ha funzionato e nel 1969 appare in altri show come guest, quindi sta pensando di andare in Italia che è diventata il regno dei western a basso costo. Il Film avrà uno stile alla Pulp Fiction (come già detto), ambientato a Los Angeles nell'estate in cui avvennero gli omicidi di Charles Manson e stanno ancora cercando il resto del cast. A Margot Robbie era stato chiesto di interpretare Sharon Tate ma non c'è ancora nessun contratto, mentre sembra che si debba tenere d'occhio Tom Cruise. E io aggiungo: e Brad Pitt?? 'Ndò stà?

CITAZIONE
    [...]FLEMING: Whether it’s Hollywood industry news or sexual harassment allegations, the speed at which trade journalism takes place right now can be dizzying. So I’d like to add to the story Deadline broke last week, when Leonardo DiCaprio told Quentin Tarantino he would make his next film the first picture DiCaprio will star in since his Oscar-winning turn in The Revenant. I initially called him an aging actor, when I raced to break the story. What he plays, more specifically, is an actor who had his own Western show, Bounty Law, that ran on the air from 1958 to 1963. His attempt to transition to movies didn’t work out and in 1969 — the film is set at the height of hippy Hollywood movement– he’s guesting on other people’s shows while contemplating going to Italy which has become a hotbed for low-budget Westerns. The movie, a Pulp Fiction-esque tapestry of Los Angeles during the summer of the Manson murders, will now get busy with casting (Margot Robbie was asked to play Sharon Tate, as I’ve reported, but there isn’t a deal yet). I’d keep an eye on Tom Cruise, who might well surface as the other big male superstar in Tarantino’s film. DEADLINE

13.     Like  

Chiara

Group
    Fans

Status
    Brad è possibile che abbia rinunciato al ruolo per altri progetti. Più che altro spero non rompano le scatole a Tom Cruise per Scientology e boicottino il film. Anche perchè costerà più di 100 milioni.

14.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Sembra che Leo voglia ingaggiare il truccatore di Gary Oldman (per The Darkest Hour) per il film con Tarantino...

CITAZIONE
    Leonardo DiCaprio keen to team up with Gary Oldman's Darkest Hour make-up guru

Leonardo DiCaprio was so impressed with Gary Oldman's look in Darkest Hour he's trying to lure his make-up guru out of retirement for his new Quentin Tarantino film.

The Revenant star has signed on to play an ageing actor in Tarantino's new Manson Family murders movie, and it looks as if he'll be calling on the services of Kazuhiro Tsuji to make him look unrecognisable.

Oldman reveals DiCaprio has asked for the make-up artist's details: "He's got something brewing where he has to gain the weight for it," Gary explains. "He came to me the other night and asked me, who's the guy who did my make-up, adding, 'I want to give him a call!'"

The 2018 Oscars Best Actor favourite reveals he first worked with Tsugi two decades ago, when he was "almost an ape" in Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes.

"I had a head cast and that's as far as it got," he explains. "It didn't work out but Kazu's work with Apes and Men In Black and even The Grinch... He retired from the movie industry, but I said to (Darkest Hour director) Joe Wright, 'The only man on the planet who could even remotely pull this off is Kazu'.

"It wasn't completely contingent on Kazu doing it, but that's who I wanted. I met him and seduced him out of retirement to please come and do this. I think he lived up to the task."

Oldman's make-up has won almost as much praise as the actor's performance, and now Gary insists there's no reason for an actor to gain a lot of weight for a film role.

"I'm nearly 60 and I thought I'd have to gain 70 pounds or more to even remotely get the neck or the jowls...," the actor explains. "It was always going to be make-up, rather than me do that. It's too unhealthy. Especially at 60, you're changing your metabolism so dramatically that you've got the liver, the heart, the kidneys... It would be foolish to do it, especially if you could do it convincingly another way."

SOURCE

15. §Miss Leonardina§
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Sono contenta che torna sul set, anche se speravo in un altro film :(

20 replies since 12/1/2018, 23:47   157 views