User deleted

"but I’m incredibly excited…to work with Brad Pitt"
    Io non riesco a leggere altro.

2.     Like  

Chiara

Group
    Fans

Status
    CITAZIONE (The Departed @ 24/4/2018, 21:19) 
    "but I’m incredibly excited…to work with Brad Pitt"
    Io non riesco a leggere altro.

Quando Taranta ha detto "il duo più iconico dai tempi di Paul Ñewman e Robert Redfort" ho iniziato a sclerare dalla gioia.

3.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Sono anche le uniche cose che hanno detto :lol:.
    Oltre al "è incredibile parlare di un filmr un film che ancora non abbiamo iniziato"
    COmunque come fa a dirlo se ancora non li ha visti in scena?

4.     Like  

Chiara

Group
    Fans

Status
    CITAZIONE (nicky; @ 25/4/2018, 17:44) 
    Sono anche le uniche cose che hanno detto :lol:.
    Oltre al "è incredibile parlare di un filmr un film che ancora non abbiamo iniziato"
    COmunque come fa a dirlo se ancora non li ha visti in scena?

Forse li ha fatti provare insieme. Non ne ho idea.

5.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Nuove aggiunte al cast!!

CITAZIONE
    Quentin Tarantino Cast Thickens: Burt Reynolds To Star, Tim Roth, Kurt Russell, Michael Madsen Play Small Roles

burt-reynolds-tim-roth-michael-madsen-kurt-russell

EXCLUSIVE: Quentin Tarantino is expanding the cast of his upcoming film Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. He is in talks with Burt Reynolds to play George Spahn, and also in early discussions with his The Hateful Eight co-stars Tim Roth, Kurt Russell and Michael Madsen to play smaller roles in the film. They would join Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt, who are already set.

Reynolds has a great role in front of him, maybe the best one the iconic Deliverance star has gotten since Boogie Nights. Spahn was an 80-year old near blind man who rented his LA ranch out to be used as the location for Westerns. Charlie Manson convinced Spahn to allow him and his followers to live on the ranch, in the months before they murdered Sharon Tate and six others. In exchange for rent, Manson coerced his female followers into hopping into bed with the ranch owner, and serving as his seeing eye guides, per reports.

Tarantino has provided the chance for film audiences to rediscover great actors from the ’70s who were largely forgotten about, from David Carradine to John Travolta, Pam Grier, Robert Forster, and Michael Parks to name a few. What an opportunity he’s got here with Reynolds. I always loved this guy’s work growing up, and interviewed him when he released his memoir Enough About Me. I cannot recall enjoying an interview with an actor as much as I did Reynolds. He was so gracious in reliving everything from competing with Clint Eastwood for the title of Hollywood’s top star — Reynolds said he and Eastwood got fired same time from Universal early on, Eastwood for his prominent adam’s apple and Reynolds because they thought he wasn’t any good. Reynolds told Eastwood his friend had bigger problems because there wasn’t much he could do with his adam’s apple but that Reynolds could always learn to act. His recounting of the killer roles he turned down, all the gorgeous women he romanced, all the injuries he suffered doing his own stunts, being hated by Marlon Brando because he made the actor insecure, becoming Carson’s permanent Tonight Show host, palling around with Bette Davis and hearing her wit and venom…suffice to say, there isn’t an actor who is as ripe to be rediscovered on the big stage as is Reynolds, who told me back then he was pining for just this kind of a chance for a comeback.

Tarantino’s film has been referred to as a Pulp Fiction-like tapestry stories with characters around LA in the summer of 1969, before the Manson murders were committed. Sony Pictures stepped up to acquire the film and it is set for August 9, 2019 release worldwide. Sony described the film as a story that takes place in Los Angeles in 1969, at the height of hippy Hollywood. The two lead characters are Rick Dalton (DiCaprio), former star of a western TV series, and his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth (Pitt). Both are struggling to make it in a Hollywood they don’t recognize anymore. But Rick has a very famous next-door neighbor…Sharon Tate.”

It wasn’t clear what roles Roth, Russell and Madsen will play. Besides The Hateful Eight, Roth has starred in Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs, and Madsen starred in Reservoir Dogs and the Kill Bill films.

Deadline broke last July that Tarantino had met with Margot Robbie to play Sharon Tate, and sources said those talks are ongoing.

The casting on Tarantino’s film that is about to go into production is important Cannes news. Tarantino loves bringing his films here, and it is impossible to imagine Once Upon A Time In Hollywood won’t be a huge title on the Croisette in 2019.

Reynolds is repped by Abrams Artists and Link Entertainment; Roth is CAA and Jackoway Tyerman; Russell is CAA and Madsen is BR Talent.

DEADLINE

6. The Departed
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I soliti, praticamente :wub:

7.     Like  

Chiara

Group
    Fans

Status
    Bene il cast si sta pian piano formando. :wub:

8.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    E c'è anche la conferma di Margot Robbie. Hanno aggiunto questo all'articolo precedente:

CITAZIONE
    Margot Robbie, who we first told you was Tarantino’s choice to play Sharon Tate in the movie set in Los Angeles in the summer of 1969 before the Manson murders were committed, has also been confirmed for the film, Sony has confirmed. The studio has set it for an August 9, 2019 release worldwide. DEADLINE

9. The Departed

User deleted

Finalmente, è stato un parto.

10.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Un'altra aggiunta al cast: Timothy Olyphant

CITAZIONE
    Timothy Olyphant Negotiating Lead Role In Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’

timothy-olyphant-quentin-tarantino

EXCLUSIVE: Timothy Olyphant is negotiating to co-star in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, the film Quentin Tarantino wrote and directed and is prepping for production in Los Angeles for Sony Pictures. I am not sure whether Olyphant will play a fictional or real character, but he will join Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Burt Reynolds, Tim Roth, Kurt Russell and Michael Madsen in a Pulp Fiction-like tapestry that covers a group of characters in LA during the summer of 1969, up to the moment where Charles Manson’s followers murdered Sharon Tate and others in a shocking night of savagery.

Olyphant’s schedule had to be reworked around his TV show The Santa Clarita Diet, but the problems have been overcome and a deal is being worked out. Olyphant is repped by UTA and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.

DEADLINE

11. The Departed

User deleted

Una parte per me non ce l'ha? Posso anche travestirmi da marciapiedi, se vuole.

12.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Ma avete notato cosa scrivono in questo articolo?
    CITAZIONE
    [...]covers a group of characters in LA during the summer of 1969, up to the moment where Charles Manson’s followers murdered Sharon Tate and others in a shocking night of savagery.

Questo non lo avevano ancora detto.. quindi si interrompe proprio la notte degli omicidi oppure ho capito male io?

13.     Like  

Chiara

Group
    Fans

Status
    Pare di sì Nicky.
    Non mi stupirei se facesse finire il film con la morte della Tate.

Margot Robbie ha detto che durante il provino Quentin ha voluto vedere i suoi piedi. :D

14.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Io mi aspetto qualcosa tipo un'ultima scena in cui Leo e Brad, dopo tutti i tentativi vani per riavere successo pensano di rivolgersi alla Tate, ma arrivano lì e ci trovano la polizia perché è il luogo del delitto. Inquadratura su Leo e Brad che si guardano disperati. Fine. Musichetta allegra come a prenderli in giro.

15. The Departed

User deleted

Io non lo so cosa mi aspetto, ma gli do piena fiducia, come sempre.

Nicky, proponiglielo :lol3:

103 replies since 20/1/2018, 18:48   1263 views