Leo compra la casa di Moby per 4,9 milioni di dollari

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Ho perso il conto di quante case abbia ormai a Los Angeles.

CITAZIONE
    Leonardo DiCaprio snaps up Moby’s £3.5 million LA dream home

Leonardo DiCaprio has dropped spent $4.9m (£3.5m) on some luxurious new digs in Los Angeles… that belong to Moby.

The 43-year-old actor bought the five bedroom, eight bathroom in the fancy neighbourhood Los Feliz. He wanted it so much that he even offered $500k (£360k) above the asking price!

Built in 1926, the traditional-style home was redesigned to look fresh and modern Moby himself after he bought it two years ago. Think huge rooms, towering ceilings, and hardwood floors. The enormous property measures 4,464 square feet, which is perfect for Leo who likes to keep away from the prying eyes of paparazzi.

He’ll also get to enjoy the house’s pool, spa, and lush, leafy garden. Not that Leo really needs another house as he already owns property in New York, Palm Springs and West Hollywood, though he sold his $11m (£8m) place in Malibu two years ago.

A bromance between Leo and Moby has been budding recently after they bonded about their mutual passion for the environment. Two weeks ago the pair met to discuss the topic over a lunch Leo called ‘inspiring’.

They’ll definitely be able to spend more time together putting the world to rights, Moby lives in the house next door!

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/27/leonardo-dic...m-home-7502227/

Ah ma ho capito!! Questa è un regalo per me!! Grazie topo, non dovevi :rolleyes: :wub:

2. The Departed

User deleted

Che pensiero carino :wub: Quando ti trasferisci? Porti tutti i gatti?

3.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Porto tutti i gatti e ne addotto almeno altri 10, con tutto quello spazio ci stiamo benissimo :boss:

2 replies since 27/4/2018, 13:26   28 views