Hi

« Older   Newer »

1. bnkenobi

User deleted

Hi guys, I'm new here. I run a fansite for Leo and thought would be nice to be a part of this forum, that by the way has an amazing design. <3

2.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Thank you and welcome here! I'm Nicky (I'm the one the answered you on IG), and I love your fansite, we're usinig it for the pictures,we actually use all the fansite around because we don't really have a personal gallery, we're simply a forum :D
    For any problem, question, anything, you can ask. I think we all speak english, or we understand him for sure, and myabe somebody speaks portuguese too (Vero Pally??).
    I'm usually the one that does the graphic (the header at least), but this time isn't my work, I asked a friend and she did it :D

3. bnkenobi

User deleted

Thank you very much, you are very friendly. <3

4.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Oh thanks!
    Plus, you're the first new user in a long time, so you looks like a miracle right now :lol:
    And we rarely have people from other countries, even if we know they lurk around here, they probably don't understand or don't know how to interact with us or introduce themselves :(
    And with all these new social networks we lost a lot of people, too.

5.     Like  

Chiara

Group
    Fans

Status
    Hi,I'm Chiara.
    Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum. :)

6.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    BTW, I forgot to tell you.

Seeing as you can't understand Italian, I'll tell you how our abilitazions work.
    You only have to put a link or one of our banners in your signature and after a week (so that we can see you are not just passing by for the pictures or something - I know you don't need our pictures at all :lol:) you'll be able to enter in every section of our forum.
    Still, if you don't understand something about the forum, Leo or how does Forumcommunity works, you can ask :)

7. bnkenobi

User deleted

QUOTE (Anima blues @ 14/3/2017, 11:43) 
    Hi,I'm Chiara.
    Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum. :)

Hi Chiara, thank you very much! <3

QUOTE (nicky; @ 14/3/2017, 11:41) 
    Oh thanks!
    Plus, you're the first new user in a long time, so you looks like a miracle right now :lol:
    And we rarely have people from other countries, even if we know they lurk around here, they probably don't understand or don't know how to interact with us or introduce themselves :(
    And with all these new social networks we lost a lot of people, too.

I'm always looking around for forums and stuff of Leo, to participate. I found your forum because of Instagram.

QUOTE (nicky; @ 14/3/2017, 11:59) 
    BTW, I forgot to tell you.

Seeing as you can't understand Italian, I'll tell you how our abilitazions work.
    You only have to put a link or one of our banners in your signature and after a week (so that we can see you are not just passing by for the pictures or something - I know you don't need our pictures at all :lol:) you'll be able to enter in every section of our forum.
    Still, if you don't understand something about the forum, Leo or how does Forumcommunity works, you can ask :)

Is it right now? If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me. Thank you all for being so friendly.

8.     Like  

Group
    Staff

Status
    Yes, it's right :)
    We're actually online since February 2008, we just forget to update twitter and instagram sometimes :lol:
    And yes, it's not easy to find forum/community of Leo online, I opened this exactly because I couldn't find anything active at the time, and I don't think there are others active right now beside fansite/social network or single thread of him in other boards/forums. And I really can't understand how an actor like him, so famous with so many fans doesn't have an official community :(

9. bnkenobi

User deleted

Yes, I don't know why. I participate of his thread on Bellazon too and it's the most activate forum I've found about him, but it's not entirely about him like this forum.

I guess most of Leo's fans are very busy or don't like those things. I wish the fandom would more active.

10. *Pally*

User deleted

Pare che io debba rispolverare il mio portoghese :lol:

Hi, welcome to this amazing and very old forum :lol: Unfortuntaely it's not as it used to be. There were so many people years ago, now it's a small group of friends :)

De toda maneira, qual é o seu nome? :) Eu sou Mara, mas aqui todas me chamam Pally. Nicky me disse que você é brasileira. Estudei português na universidade há alguns anos, ainda entendo a língua mas infelizmente esqueci muitas coisas, não a falo/escrevo bem :)
    Sou fã de Leo desde que eu tinha 12 anos. Estou velha agora :P
    Você se dará bem conosco. Somos um pouco loucas mas engraçadas :D

11. bnkenobi

User deleted

Nossa, é muito estranho ver alguém estrangeiro falar português... As pessoas não parecem se interessar muito pela língua, afinal é um tanto difícil de aprender.

Estou feliz por estar no fórum, parece ser muito amigável! Sou fã há algum tempo do Leo, também, mas decidi participar de fóruns há pouco tempo.

Obrigada, Pally, pela recepção! <3

12. The Departed

User deleted

Hi, I'm Chiara, welcome to the forum :D

13. §Miss Leonardina§

User deleted

Hi :wave: I'm Giulia, nice to meet you ;)

14. bnkenobi

User deleted

Thanks Chiara and Giulia <3

15. *Pally*

User deleted

CITAZIONE (bnkenobi @ 14/3/2017, 21:18) 
    Nossa, é muito estranho ver alguém estrangeiro falar português... As pessoas não parecem se interessar muito pela língua, afinal é um tanto difícil de aprender.

é uma língua tão linda! Italiano e Português são idiomas latinos então a forma escrita não é muito difícil de entender. A minha prima (a esposa do meu primo) é brasileira, mas falamos só italiano entre nós . Quando ela chegou na Itália há muito tempo nos tentámos de fazer conversa mas eu falava português europeu e ela o brasileiro. Era um pouco estranho :lol: Demasiadas diferenças.. E foi isso. Desde esse dia falamos só Italiano e esqueci quase tudo. Então vou escrever em Inglês ahah

16 replies since 14/3/2017, 14:29   236 views